Red Deer Photography Day
Max of 2 clients only.
This trip is a full day photographing arguable the Highlands most iconic mammal. Seeing a red deer stag standing proudly on a mountainside surrounded by breath-taking scenery is a sight to behold.
For this day we will journey west to a stunning location, which has all the surroundings and backdrops you can only dream of. Once we reach this location we will endeavour to try and achieve some classic encounters with the deer. Ideally trying to get you a variety of images ranging from portraits to the majestic stag against loch and mountain backdrop and many more beside.
On many occasions the deer will be photographed from inside the vehicle or from its close vicinity. At other times the deer will not be so accessible and in these instances some short walks and stalking will be required.
This is a full day trip and will involve leaving Aviemore at 7-30am to 8am. Returning late evening after sunset.
- Transport for the day.
- Guiding and hints and tips on deer photography.
- Hot drinks and packed lunch provided.
- DSLR or Compact System Cameras like the Olympus OM-D range.
- For your go to lens anything from 300mm to 500mm is ideal.
- Converters are useful so take along if you have any.
- Shorter lenses like 24-70 and 70-200 for any wider shots.
- Tripod or monopod.
- Beanbags are supplied.
- Warm non-rustle jacket or fleece.
- Warm non-rustle trousers.
- Walking boots or wellingtons.
- Warm hat.
Available: November through till mid March.
£240 per person for the day.
If two people book together cost for day is £400.